- Plural of member
A member is a person who belongs to a group of people or a group such as a company or nation who belongs to another group like an alliance or consortium. By extension it can refer to any part of a whole.
Member may also refer to:
- Element (mathematics), an object that belongs to a mathematical set theory
- Limb, an appendage of the human or animal body.
- Penis and testicles, sometimes referred to as "members" in slang.
- Military jury, referred to as Members in military jargon.
- User (computing), a user of a computing service, especially on the internet
- Field (computer science) and Method (computer science), part of object-oriented programming
- Member of a bridge
- Member of Parliament
- Member (film), a 2001 film starring Josh Hartnett
members in German: Glied
members in Spanish: Miembro
members in French: Membre
members in Japanese: メンバー
members in Portuguese: Membro
members in Russian: Член
members in Simple English: Member
members in Swedish: Medlem